In this article you will find the necessary steps to configure a connection between Azure and Mosaic's authentication platform to establish a Single-Sign-On experience for your enterprise users using Mosaic.
If at any time there are questions or issues with the connection, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Navigate to your Azure Admin Portal > Enterprise Applications and choose New Application, then Create your own application
- Enter "Mosaic" as the name of the app, and choose a Non-gallery application
- Within the "Set up single sign on" section, choose SAML
- Within the Set up Single Sign-On with SAML, edit the Basic SAML Configuration.
- Add an identifier under the Identifier (Entity ID) section as:
Add a reply URL as:
- Press Save to exit the Basic SAML Configuration area
- Ensure that the givenname, surname, and emailaddress attributes are set in the Attributes & Claims section.
- Copy the App Federation Metadata Url value from the SAML Certificates section, and email to email@example.com
- In the Users & Groups section, assign access to Mosaic to the users within your organization.
Once you have completed the steps above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the metadata from Step 9, as well as a list of all possible domains that might be authenticating via your Azure instance. For example: yourdomain.com, yourdomain.net, etc.